PubTrawlr Improving Scientific Search
Tips for searching well
Type in the topic you are looking for. Make sure to check your spelling! At first, try not to go too broad or too narrow.
- Our sister company, The Dawn Chorus Group, is involved in many community-based research and evaluation projects. This work is part of our larger overall […] Continue Reading »
- Together with colleagues from the Universities of North Carolina Chapel Hill and Charlotte, along with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, we are super stoked […] Continue Reading »
- Morning, folks. We’re knee-deep in preparation for the APHA conference in about 10 days. As part of that prep, we’re been implementing a pretty […] Continue Reading »
- We can’t be that silly this year with APHA coming up, but I still got the great Neon_Cacti on Fiverr to great an absolutely […] Continue Reading »
- The really important community work happens in the community, not the laboratory. To get a more robust picture of the state of community-based research […] Continue Reading »
- The best way to engage deeply with scientific research is to read the articles. Unfortunately, scientific articles are sometimes locked behind paywalls. Although many […] Continue Reading »
- We wouldn’t be where are without the amazing open source communities that thrive around the internet, full stop. Anytime I had a debugging problem […] Continue Reading »
- For those of us who straddle between research and practice, it may not be enough to keep abreast of the scientific literature. It’s important, […] Continue Reading »
- Whenever we go into a new setting, one of our first tasks is to find the people who to be our cheerleaders. These are […] Continue Reading »
- Let’s make no bones about it. We only want to implement things that will work. We want to select and implement changes with evidence […] Continue Reading »
- A brief introduction. Implementation science is the study of how to get good ideas into practice. Over the past twenty or so years, there […] Continue Reading »
- Just a quick heads up. We’ve got a backlog of posts that we’ll be getting to; maybe even later this week? So stay tuned! Continue Reading »
- "borderline personality AND treatment"
- "borderline personality AND treatmetn"
- "implementation strategy"
- "borderline personality treatment"
- "migraine AND treatment"
Now Open: SAFE HARBOR, the PubTrawlr forum.
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper to discuss and understand articles?
Have questions about methods, conclusions, or implications?
Well, come on over to SAFE HARBOR: a dynamic place to engage with peers on the science.
Safe Harbor is FREE to registered PubTrawlr users.
There’s no cost for use, so pull up a stool, and let’s chat science.
Many great ideas don’t make it into practice. Staying up-to-date with current research means organizing and searching through tons of literature. The best search strategies aren't always clear. For those working in social services, this is a serious obstacle. Ultimately, it hurts the people that social services are trying to help.
PubTrawlr helps people search and understand scientific results more effectively and efficiently by providing on-demand, web-based information leveraging cutting edge natural language processing techniques.Read More
How It Works
PubTrawlr searches publicly available databases to pull in huge amounts of scientific abstracts on your topic of choice.
Enter Your Search
Enter the keywords that are of interest to you!
Collect Your Results
Our bot collects all the indexed scientific articles containing your search terms.
Then it takes a moment to synthesize and organize the scientific abstracts.
Your relevant topics and articles come packaged neatly in one report.
Our Core Products
Type in what you want to learn about, get results back. Pretty simple!
In addition to our free tier, we offer a premium level that collects many more results and runs more sophistication clustering and summarization algorithms.
Taking time to keep track of research can be hard. We can help!
Every 101 Days, get a topic-specific newsletter sent to your inbox that collects the most recent and exemplary articles in a specific field.